9.02.2007

My husband is so fired

Tonight the family took a dip in a pool while we visited with some friends. Never missing an opportunity, I swam over to Jim and wrapped my arms around him, enjoying how great it was to float in the water together. Pretty soon I was cradled in his arms and I cooed to him, "Ah, honey! You do love me after all these years!"

Jim, never missing an opportunity, started walking towards his friends while I was still happily ensconced in his arms and announced, "Look! It's the first time in ten years that I can actually carry my wife over a threshold!"

The viewing will be held September 5th at noon, funeral to follow at 2pm.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! My brother is the man!!!! LMFAO!!

White Hot Magik said...

Sometimes smart alecs are funny sometimes they end up dead.

Patty O said...

C'mon now, that's funny. And Ladies Day? What day is this? Is there a Men Day I should be familiar with?

Mocha said...

He will be missed.




Right?

Malathionman said...

Wow, I wouldn't even go there. Are his nuts in a jar for everyone to see?

Patrick Truax said...

Poor Jim, he never what new what him. next we will be hearing about pink cell-phones and cameras.

"Jim we hardly knew ye..!"

Patrick Truax said...

It could be worse, Jim, you guys COULD have a pink car..*snicker*