8.25.2007

I have no right to be online right now

My first day back to school was Monday and I have been going full throttle ever since: School, Work, School, Work. I didn't see either of my girls for any proper length of time until yesterday and that is ONLY because it was a day off from work. Thank God! Have you people seen the weather that's been rolling through the country?

A Calm in the Chaos, indeed.

This semester consists of classes in Nutrition, Psychology, Sports Psychology and Exercise for Special Populations. I am going to be busy, so if I'm not around much don't think it's because I don't want to be.

My previous Midnight Musing is settled, I think. I've been stressing out a lot about work and I think that I've finally found the answer to my problem. More on that later.

2 comments:

White Hot Magik said...

Hey Lady!

OH vey! sounds busy, so much so I may have to toddle off and take a nap.

I hope the weather out your way gets better. It's just hot and dry here, but hey it's a dry heat and reasonably predictable.

Nora

Patty O said...

Yeah, I've known people who couldn't donate because of iron levels. Luckily, it's never happened to me.