8.12.2007

Chick Flick

I may be a bit late to jump on this bandwagon, but I find it my responsibility, nay... my DUTY as a woman to spread the word among the female masses:
Watch 300.
51CaV8atCuL._AA240_.jpg
Sure, some of the violence is gratuitous but what else should you expect from an adaptation of a Frank Miller graphic novel? But let's ignore the bloody battle scenes for a moment and examine the true draw for women everywhere: The men.

Holy Aphrodite! Tight, muscle-bound and rock solid men in what amounts to a loin cloth and a cape. Meow!
300-20070207113301410.jpg

300-20070207113302707.jpg

Ladies, start your engines!

5 comments:

Patty O said...

Haha, yes, I always love the extra fries at the bottom of the bag. And yeah, come to think of it, the windows in our office are pretty small too, and you can't open them.

Mocha said...

Ok, for serious? I could eat a sandwich off those abs. Then, turn him over and drizzle something, ANYthing on his butt and then lick it off. For serious.

What's wrong with me?

White Hot Magik said...

I haven't seem the movie but I agree. I have been asking hubby to bring it home from the store, strangely he hasn't. I am afraid he thinks I might get all giddy like I did when Gladiator came out.

Anonymous said...

That's it... I'm watching that movie ASAP!!! I have been hearing women swoon over this one for weeks now and with my hormones in high gear... why not add to the agony???? LOL

Glad you found my new space hon... please come by anytime... you are most welcomed!!! I thought about using blogger but I don't like how much html programming I had to do to get what I want out of my site.

Hope you are well... I know where to find you now!!!

Ciao bella,
KC

Malathionman said...

Ya know, that's why I wear tha costume. Freaks like you girls can't control yourselves!