7.28.2007

It's the little things

My first instinct when sitting down here was to whine incessantly about how bad work was last night. Cause it really was bad.

But then I thought that I'd spare you that whine (alas, I had no cheese....get it?) and impart the moment when all that crappy stuff from last night went away in my mind and it settled, contentedly, into domestic bliss.

I woke up to find my littlest bug, Abigail, cuddled in my bed with me, sleeping like an angel. And no sooner had Abby started to stir when my first bug Emily came in and gave me a big hug. My babies.

And while I sit here, reveling in the warmest thoughts of motherhood, Emily comes over to me and gives a rousing performance of armpit farts.

Who could ask for more?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth ~ I think I like this one better! It's really beautiful!! The display is sooo nice.

Malathionman said...

Mine little angel would rip a real fart.

So did you nuke your "space"?

Don't ignore "Shadow and Curve" I'll check it out for stuff.

Patty O said...

Hey, now, there's nothing like armpit farts in the morning. Thanks for the comment too. And yeah, you know you're bored when the everyday life of Lindsey Lohan becomes interesting. Luckily for me, I was busy when Paris Hilton was in prison.