1.29.2008

I want a little Spring in my step

I had visions of warmer weather as I stepped into a local retailer today. Gone are the constant reminders of winter from the racks. Need a coat? Check the clearance aisle. The bathing suits and bikinis have been rolled out in anticipation and the sandals are on colorful display.
And, ah... the shoes!
The first pair to really catch my eye were these. Meow! And then I saw these... purr! These I thought were cute and quirky but I'm not to sure about a color called Celery Green. I'm just saying. Finally, these are just girly enough to make me feel about five years younger. Oh, and of course, I'll need something for Spring showers...these just might do.
Old Man Winter... you need to hurry on! My toes are getting antsy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already have a "special someone" for me. He's my hubby. Loved your comment, though. I was rolling with laughter.

Unknown said...

If you do find a way to hustle old man winter out of town - do be sure to pass your method along to the rest of us - or at least ME!

Anonymous said...

Rule of thumb: Can't have Spring until after Valentine's day. Chocolate...

White Hot Magik said...

Cute shoes although the first ones looked painful to me. I don't know if I am ready for spring the wind is already gale force and it gets worse then.

Anonymous said...

i love boots..you know it!!(see my blog!!!eheheh!) ciao saara
www.moonstage.spaces.live.com

Anonymous said...

I love love the first pair. So do a lot of other people too. They're sold out. *sigh* I can't really walk in anything higher than 3" anyway. I suck.