4.10.2008

Pump me up

This is it. Tomorrow. 4.11.08. My certification. My personal training certification.
I'm afraid to go to sleep because I know I'll have to wake up and then it will be tomorrow and then I'll have to do this but **insert pause to take a breath** I gotta do it.
So. I'm going to go off to bed, hopefully calm myself sufficiently enough to get a decent night's sleep, and think positive thoughts. I trust a freak winter storm won't roll through here and force another cancellation of this workshop.
Wish me luck!

Update: 0849
"I trust a freak winter storm won't roll through here..." Ohmigosh, we're forecasted to get SNOW here on Saturday. I think I jinxed myself!!!

7 comments:

Mrs. F said...

Oh how exciting. Good luck. You can do it!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Good. Go in there nervous and apprehensive. You will be sharp and ready to perform. Better to do it that way than to be all over-confident and cocksure, and then surprised at the lack of performance. You go, girl.

Anonymous said...

how we use to say: eat the wolf!=good luck!

www.moonstage.spaces.live.com

Mama Tango said...

I inhaled sharply as soon as I read the freak snowstorm comment!! You are going to rock the place, girl!!! You've worked your booty off for this, and you deserve it! Let us know what happens!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Elizabeth! Hope all is well with you. Have a good weekend, cheers, Zeynep xx

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when it was. Good luck to you, you deserve it! At least you had more breathing space this time to do it!

White Hot Magik said...

I am sure you rocked it! Hope you don't really get snow.